Site this Search

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My favourite web browser

There are several web browsers out there which helps to browse the web on personal computers and laptops.Every browser has its own unique feature which make it different from others.These are Internet Explore,Mozilla Firefox,Opera,K Melon,Safari etc.I previously used

Internet Explore when I first used to visit web sites.Then one of my friend told me about a browser which now has won my heart which is Firefox.After that I also used other browsers like opera safari but at last find that Firefox is Firefox.It has no other alternatives.

It is very fast,reliable,secure,funny,simple and very easy to use.Any new person will find it that it is not difficult to use it.It is widely used by net lovers.

The feature which I liked most is the Add-ons which we can use with Firefox which made it very funky to use.We can add themes,other add-ons like greasemonkey,downloadhelper,downthemall etc and lots of other extensions.

You can download firefox from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment