Site this Search

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where to download torrents

I sometimes use torrents to download free movies,music,software.But it is difficult to get them from one site.And sometimes they don`t work too.There are lots of torrents sites out there.You will find hundreds of sites.So I have written this post to suggest some of torrent sites that I prefer.

Torrents sites thet I like to suggest are as follows:
  1. Scrapetorrent: It is a multiple torrent search engine.Very good.
  2. Torrentz: Another good torrent search engine.
  3. Piratebay: The No. 1 Torrent site having the largest database.
  4. Mininova: Another good torrent site.Easy to search.
  5. Isohunt: Here all torrents are working.
  6. Bitenova: Another good site.
  7. Youtorrent: For legal torrents only.
  8. Btjunkie: Torrent search engine.
  9. Vertor: For verified torrent files.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice and useful post.....keep it up......u may also be interested on my site for free dloads....visit.. http://sanatruma.wen9.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, there are a lot of torrents that don't work and it's just a waste of time. So it's important to download torrents from torrent sites with active community who shares their views about a particular torrent.

    ReplyDelete